We are looking to hire a competent, dedicated, creative and hard-working manual machinist who will enjoy working for a growing company that is currently in a high-growth phase. If this sounds like you, then we would love to talk to you!
Since 1975, HJ Machine & Pattern (HJMP) has provided automated assembly and inspection fixtures, automation services, robotics stations, gauges, and industrial tools to automotive, defence, oil & gas, mining, machine manufacturing, foundries, agriculture, and other industries. HJMP Waterloo, Ontario is ISO 9001:2015 registered, has CAD/CAM, CNC, CMM, additive manufacturing and other machining capabilities. Our test fixtures in metal, composite and wood are well-known to industrial clients in Canada, USA, Mexico and Europe.
- Ability to understand blueprint drawings with GD&T expertise. Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure the parts accordingly.
- Willingness and ability to learn to work with metal and polyurethane quickly.
- Expertise in precise machining of parts on manual lathe and mill. Should be able to grind the tool-steel and hard SS420 in tight tolerance which is in microns. ( high-quality products with tight tolerances)
- Ability to assemble checking fixtures and automation machines.
- Ability to fit and assemble the machines/inspection gauges which require precise adjustment and assembling skills (TOOL MAKER)
- Electrical wiring experience for electrical panels.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001.
- Willingness to assist with general cleaning, lifting weights, and shop-floor activities.
- Experience with HAAS 3 and 5 Axis milling CNC machines (VF5, VF4, Mini-mill) and machining processes.
- Efficient setup and operation of CNC machines for tight tolerance production.
Aspiring machinist interested in operating CNC? We want to hear from you!
Please follow and like us: