We are looking for a smart, creative and experienced designing & machining professional. The person must be organized, efficient, hands-on, and is not afraid to take on a challenge to resolve a complex problem with a reliable and straightforward solution. The candidate shall have interpersonal skills to work with a team of diverse backgrounds and should be passionate about learning and acquire new skills.
Since 1975, HJ Machine & Pattern (HJMP) has been providing jigs, inspection and assembly fixtures, CNC and CMM services to automotive, defence, oil & gas, mining, machine manufacturing, foundries, agriculture, and other industries. HJ Waterloo, Ontario location is ISO 9001:2015 registered, has CAD/CAM, CNC, CMM and other machining capabilities. Our gauges and fixtures made with metal, composite, and wood material are well known to industrial clients in Canada, the USA, Mexico and Europe.
This position is being created to support the organization’s growth. We are looking for an ideal candidate/s who can design, CNC programming (tool pathing) in 3, 4 and 5 axis and setup CNC milling machines. HJMP is using MasterCAM software for CNC programming at this time.
Ideal Candidate has a technical diploma or degree in engineering, and possess following skills:
- Proficiency in designing of assembly and checking fixtures.
- Experience in designing and manufacturing gauges in wood, composite material, metal alloys and cast iron is highly desirable.
- Experience in designing Molds /investment die design would be a bonus.
- He/She has proven expertise to design tool path (CNC programing) for HAAS VF5. HAAS VF4 and HAAS mini-mills using MASTER CAM (highly desirable) or other similar software. Candidate must have the ability to toolpath for different materials.
- Experience in the Manual and CNC machine is desired.
If you feel this matches your profile, please visit us at www.hjmachinep.com and send us an email with your resume and expected hourly rate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||CNC Machining, CNC Programming, Conventional Machining, Manufacturing|